About Greening Business
The Greening Business programme is delivered free of charge for eligible businesses through a partnership of 6 local authorities (Wandsworth, Merton, Richmond, Southwark, Kensington & Chelsea, Barking & Dagenham), Merton Chamber of Commerce, Workspace Group PLC, Groundwork London and the Black Ethnic Minority Foundation.
We have a team of Greening Business Advisers who will visit you to review your environmental performance, work with you to draw up an action plan to take your business forward and support you in implementing changes agreed.
Who is it for?
- Are a small to medium sized business,
- Employ less than 250 staff,
- Have an annual turnover of less than €50 million and/or a balance sheet of less than €43 million or £ sterling equivalent,
- Have not received more than €500,000 worth of State Aid in the past two fiscal years,
- Are located in Richmond, Wandsworth, Merton, Kensington & Chelsea, Southwark or Barking & Dagenham
Then the Greening Business programme is for you!!
The programme includes:
- A review of your premises, including your energy and waste management
- An action plan designed to help you green your business whilst saving money on water, transport, your utilities and consumables
- On-going support from a Greening Business Adviser to assist you to implement your action plan
- Help with developing an environmental policy
- Information and advice on local suppliers and recycling resources
- Referrals to other organisations helping you connect with green suppliers and other sources of publicly funded support
- Providing advice on UK and international green marks including ISO14001, Carbon Trust and the new energy efficiency standard (BS EN 16001)
The Greening Business project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is therefore available totally free of charge to all businesses who meet the above criteria.
Interested? Complete our online registration form at:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GreeningBusiness or to find out more about Greening Business contact us through:
Tel: 020 8944 5501
Write: Tuition House, 27-37 St George’s Road, London SW19 4EU