About Greening Business
The Greening Business programme is delivered free of charge for eligible businesses through a partnership with 5 local authorities (Wandsworth, Merton, Richmond, Kensington & Chelsea, Barking & Dagenham), Merton Chamber of Commerce, Workspace Group PLC and Groundwork London. We have a team of Greening Business Advisers who will visit you to review your environmental performance, work with you to draw up an action plan to take your business forward and support you in implementing changes agreed.
Who is it for?
• Are a small to medium-sized business,
• Employ less than 250 staff,
• Have an annual turnover of less than €50 million and/or a balance sheet of less than €43 million or £ sterling equivalent,
• Have not received more than €500,000 worth of State Aid in the past two fiscal years,
• Are located in Richmond, Wandsworth, Merton, Kensington & Chelsea or Barking & Dagenham (and possibly other boroughs - these are our priority areas but if you are located elsewhere, please get in touch and we will try to help you).
Then the Greening Business programme is for you!!
What Offers the Greening Program
A lot of people are not sure if they really require this program, that's why we have decided to create this short list of things that you get from this specialized program.
• A complete review of your premises, which include the management of the waste materials and the energy that you are spending.
• A special and personalized plan that we have designed throughout many years to help you save a lot of money just by changing simple things such as the water usage.
• A professional advisor who will insist on your action plan.
The Greening Business project is partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is therefore available totally free of charge to all businesses who meet the above criteria.
Interested? Complete our online registration form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GreeningBusiness or to find out more about Greening Business contact us through:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 8944 5501
Write Tuition House, 27-37 St George’s Road, London SW19 4EU